Heart, Lung and Vascular Care
General CVSL Procedures
- Diagnostic 12 Lead EKGs
- Holter and event monitoring
- Stress Testing: regular treadmill, stress echo, dobutamine stress echo, myocardial perfusion imaging
- Echocardiography: transthoracic, transesophageal
- Electrophysiology Studies
- MRI scans for non-MRI cardiac implantable electrical devices
- Implantable monitor
- Diagnostic Angiography
- Cardiovascular Therapies
- Implantable defibrillator
- Catheter ablation
- Coronary artery interventions
- Vascular interventions
- High-risk Chronic Total Occlusion (CTO) procedures
- Structural Heart Care
- Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO) closure
- Cardiomems device for Heart Failure treatment
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Diagnostic angiography
- Peripheral artery disease treatment
- Aortic dissection treatment
- Carotid disease- TransCarotid Artery Revascularization (TCAR)
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
- Vascular surgery
For more information on procedures or heart health, check out The American College of Cardiology website.
McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center has been recognized by the American College of Cardiology (ACC) in the “Best Hospitals” issue of U.S. News & World Report for dedication to McKenzie Willamette’s heart patients. Patients and caregivers can trust hospitals and health systems that participate in the NCDR, receive ACC’s Accreditation seal of approval and are recognized for delivering the best inpatient care. Through the participation in the ACC’s proven quality programs, we inform our robust quality improvement processes using data to drive improvements in adherence to guideline recommendations and overall quality of care provided to McKenzie Willamette’s heart patients. McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center is committed to providing top level care. Learn more.
Related Services and Conditions
McKenzie-Willamette opened its cardiac catheterization lab in December 2004 and has been providing much-needed diagnostic services to cardiac patients throughout central Lane County ever since.mobile iconCall 541-744-6172 Related Services and Conditions
Cardiothoracic surgery treats conditions of the heart, lungs and chest. Based on the severity of symptoms, your physician may recommend that you see a cardiothoracic specialist. Adults experiencing cardiovascular disease, heart valve problems or lung cancer may...
If you have an irregular heartbeat, you may need to see an electrophysiologist who can diagnose the source of your condition. The electrophysiologists at McKenzie Heart’s Heart, Lung and Vascular Center perform studies to understand the nature of your arrhythmia and...
TAVR, or transcatheter aortic valve replacement, is a form of minimally invasive surgery that repairs the aortic valve in your heart. If the aortic valve is not working properly, it can cause aortic stenosis, which restricts blood flow to the rest of your body. TAVR...